Capacity Management | NETSCOUT

Capacity Management

In any distributed organization, the cost of connectivity is always difficult to quantify. Traffic on the network tends to expand to fill the available bandwidth, whether or not that traffic is crucial to the business. Usage of business-critical applications is also difficult to measure. It may be within expected parameters for 90% of the time, but no business wants to experience degraded performance for the remaining 10%.

Performance requirements put constant pressure on IT to increase bandwidth in order to provide an effective service to the business, while cost management requires that this is limited, or even reduced. So, how can an IT organization manage these conflicting pressures?

This technical brief will discuss how to monitor WAN utilization across your entire network, even if you don't have NetFlow exporting from every site.



For additional information: Email: [email protected].
Phone 844-833-3713 (US/Canada) or 978-320-2150 (other locations).