Welcome to Link-Live Cloud Service, a centralized management, collaboration and archival workspace for network connectivity test results from NETSCOUT's Handheld network testers.
Test results are automatically sent to your secure Link-Live cloud account, providing organizations with a newfound ability to quickly and easily document their network, provide proof of performance and better manage jobs and staff efficiency. In addition, an e-mail of every test result is sent as it occurs, allowing the technician to annotate information about the test and even attached a photo. That annotation is then automatically added to that record in Link-Live, creating a very in-depth understanding as to the performance of each link and mapping endpoint images (wall jacks, devices, serial numbers) directly their switch slot and port.
Link-Live Cloud Service
Link-Live provides important test results management and reporting capabilities, at no additional charge to select Handheld network test tools (LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT, AirCheck G2, OneTouch AT). It provides greater job visibility, project control, and fleet management for larger distributed environments.
- Complementary, no annual service fees
- Supports all models of LinkSprinter, LinkRunner AT, AirCheck G2, and OneTouch AT
- Manage, sort and analyze test results
- Filter results by time, user, network device, errors, instrument, and more
- Add comments or photos to any test result
- Automatic filing of tests into specific folders
- Proxy support
- Buffer up to 10 test results