Test and monitor end user access and response time to SaaS applications and your own cloud or internally deployed applications.
Measure availability and call quality of hosted and on-premise VoIP Services
IMPROVE END USER EXPERIENCE
Identify problem domain quickly for faster resolution of end user problems.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP:
REDUCE IMPLEMENTATION COST
Turnkey and virtual pulses can be installed by anyone, no need for expensive host machines to run test agents.
REDUCE MAINTENANCE COST
The SaaS offering upgrades and data back-ups are managed by NetScout.
SUBSCRIPTION BASED SERVICE
May be an Operating Expense instead of a Capital Expense for IT.
Flexible subscription options so you buy what you need, when you need.
Fig.1 The Borderless Enterprise
Service Monitoring — Availability and Performance:
- SaaS applications
- Cloud based applications
- On-premise applications
- Hosted and On-premise VoIP Services
- Encrypted: Data transmissions
- Reliable: Certified, hosted service provider
- Secure: Web applications with WhiteHat Security
Your IT network is the hub of a borderless enterprise that includes the data center, WAN and wired and wireless networks in office and remote locations as well as infrastructure, applications and services hosted in the cloud by 3rd party suppliers.
To meet this expectation you must continually answer:
- Can all my users access the business services they need to do their jobs?
- Is the network performing at an acceptable level?
- Why is the network slow?
- Is the problem my domain, my WAN supplier, or my SaaS supplier?
TruView Live is a SaaS offering available via subscription:
- Easy to fit into your IT operating budget
- Monthly, 1 year or 3 year subscription
- Multiple service levels to fit your environment
- Expand your monitoring coverage as you need
TruView Live monitors your network and applications from multiple locations simultaneously to provide real-time awareness of service availability and performance. TruView Live uses hardware and software-based active sensors that deploy wherever visibility is needed, typically at user locations. Each TruView Live active sensor, called a Pulse, that you deploy monitors the services that you indicate and sends the performance information to TruView Live. Dashboards, reports, and alerting help you identify and communicate availability and performance issues.
- TruView Pulse 1000 - A lightweight micro-appliance that uses power over ethernet (PoE) and can be installed almost anywhere
- Available for Windows and Linux
- Virtual Pulse - Software-based sensors that you can download and install immediately
- Global Pulse - Public global sensors instantly available so you can test from external locations to triangulate on problem areas
All test results are displayed in easy-to-read graphical dashboards. Drill down in the dashboard reports to quickly identify a problem location, monitor baseline and SLA compliance. With easy-to-understand reports you can present results within IT, and to Line-of Business owners, Executives and 3rdy party providers.
Fig.3 TruView Live Dashboard
Fig.4 TruView Live Test Summary
Fig.5 TruView Live VoIP Test
|TruView Pulse Specifications|
|Dimensions||4.36” x 1.6” x 1.28” (11.07 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.25 cm)||
Fig.5 1x1GB Ethernet
|Power over Internet (POE)||48VDC range 44V - 57VDC class 0 device|
|Weight with batteries||Model 1000: 0.250 lb (0.116 kg)|
|Battery||2 AA Alkaline|
|Operating Temperature and Relative Humidity||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C ), Relative Humidity 5% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Shock and Vibration||Random 2g, 5Hz – 500 Hz (class 2), 1 m drop|
|Safety||CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-12, UL Std. No. 61010-1 (3rd Edition), IEC61010-1:2010, Pollution degree 2|
|Altitude||Operating: 13,123 ft. (4,000 m) Storage: 39,370 ft. (12,000 m)|
|Certifications and Compliance||