FREE AIRCHECK G2 DEMO:
Find The Root Cause To WiFi Connection Problems With AirCheck G2 WiFi Tester
The AirCheck G2 is the industry-first 802.11ac handheld wireless network tester that arms technicians with easy-to-understand insights to wireless networks that help reduce costly escalations.
When end-users are having trouble connecting to, or staying connected to Wi-Fi it can be difficult to understand the root of the problem. The AirCheck G2 simplifies troubleshooting by offering AutoTest. Simply touch AutoTest to determine where to start troubleshooting Wi-Fi connectivity complaints.
» AIRCHECK™ G2 VIRTUAL DEMO
Walk through our AirCheck G2 virtual demo to see how the tool works!
The AirCheck G2 WiFi Tester Offers:
- AutoTest quickly idnetifies issues that could be causing Wi-Fi connection problems - » SEE HOW
- Find network configuration and coverage problems - » SEE HOW
- Find Rogue Access Points - » SEE HOW
- Verify Network Connection Quality - » SEE HOW
Perform Network Connection Tests:
- Associate with AP
- Request IP address from DHCP server
- PING gateway, DHCP server and user-defined addresses
- TCP port connectivity
- » FULL LIST OF AIRCHECK G2 FEATURES